Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Month two // babe favorites.

I can't believe Sutton Mckenzie is five days away from being TWO months old! I'm trying to soak up every minute of her being a sweet newborn because she has already grown so much. I went ahead and put together my monthly favorites list today since i'll be out of town next week.



1. Hanna Anderson Pajamas // These organic cotton sleepers are a m a z i n g quality compared to all the others I have used. The quality is worth the extra money and the prints are so cute (no cheesy animals) I'd personally rather have a couple great pairs than loads of the cheaply made ones.

2. Fourth + Pierce // So I love a huge obnoxious bow, BUT I am starting to love the simple and sweet bows as well! This small shop has an adorable selection of simple leather bows. I also love that they are on one size fits all headbands. No one wants to buy a bow that only lasts three months.

3. Itzy Ritzy wet storage bag // These are great to have in your diaper bag. Dirty/wet clothes, leaking bottle, dirty diaper with no where to throw it away. I will always have one of these with me now!

4. Aden + Anais body wash and lotion // I started out with using the Honest co. wash and lotion. It just didn't smell very good so I picked up these and LOVE them. Sutton smells so yummy after her bath, and I can still smell it now from last night.

5. Baby Bling Bows // I have used these since the day she was born. They are so soft and stretchy that I don't feel bad about keeping one on all day. I highly recommend these headbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment