Pages

Monday, October 05, 2015

FALL l o v e LIST


This tiny military style jacket is everything. I couldn't find it online to attach the link but, I picked it up at Old Navy.


I basically love everything about the next few months. I couldn't wait to pull out the Halloween pajamas and fur vests, even though it's still getting up into the 90's here. Here's some of our favorites so far!


It's no secret I love neutrals and these are all basically from Old Navy!


1. Faux fur vest // This is my favorite so far. I mean how cute is a tiny baby in a fur vest?!

2. Leather headband // I have a couple of headbands from this shop and love them! Her Etsy shop is on "vacation" right now but you can follow her on Instagram and keep up. I love shopping small!

3. Knit beanie // I picked up an ivory slouchy beanie last time I was in Old navy and couldn't find it online, but this one is just as cute!

4. Boo-tiful onesie // I'm not big on buying things that will only last for about 30 days but when they're cute and affordable I don't mind! You have to get a little festive!

5. Floral print one-piece // Like i've mentioned before, I hate when they slap animal faces on baby clothes. I love the floral print and this set also. Sutton wears them around the house all the time. I'm definitely getting my use out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment