Pages

Thursday, December 03, 2015

BABY HOLIDAY LIST

I can't believe it is already December.. and that my tiny baby has grown leaps and bounds within the last four and a half months.
I know our babe will only be five months old and will have no clue what is going on Christmas morning, but it will still be fun! I'm such a minimalist and don't want a house filled with tons of toys.
Here is what we came up with for her first Christmas! 

Graco Highchair // When I was pregnant I bought the sweetest vintage high chair with a new custom paint job. Once Sutton got here I realized it wasn't very practical. She hasn't started solid foods just yet (she had a little taste taste at four months) but I know I will need one very soon. Plus she like sitting up so I could see us using this for more than just feeding time!

Sassy developmental bumpy ball // Sutton loves grabbing anything and everything so I thought this fun ball would be a great stocking stuffer. The brand "sassy" uses fun prints and colors, i'm a huge fan of the ones we have already!

Baby Einstein DVDs // Sutton l o v e s the TV so I feel a little better letting her watch something educational. I remember these DVDs as a kid but i'm not sure about any others for babies, so feel free to share ;)

Pajama sets // I have a weird obsession with buying sutton pajamas and headbands... So I couldn't wait till she could fit into the cute two piece sets. As always Old Navy has a great selection. I snagged some during the Black Friday sale but they constantly have sales going on.

Fisher-Price bright beats smart touch play space // I have seen this thing everywhere lately and I like the sleek design. Sutton loves lights and music.. so there we go! We have plenty of bulky baby gear I wish would disappear out of the living room, but I figured she needed one bigger fun toy to enjoy and grow into. 


No comments:

Post a Comment